Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bambi Badge Holder

I went shopping last week and found this adorable dress on clearance at Hot Topic in the mall

Yes, it is black &white...

When I got home I simply HAD to make a badge to match it so I could wear it at work.  I didn't make it exactly to match; it isn't b&w and it is missing Faline...but it IS Bambi!  LOL



I get so frustrated because the glossy accent doesn't always dry without the "bubbles" in it.  But, I do love how this turned out other wise.  I made the charm to match the gems.  I've used more gems making these badges latgely than I have use making 50 cards!  LOL  But, I have been having so much fun!

I also made this fun Minnie Mouse badge holder using Minnie charms I found at Clairs on clearance.  I love the balck and red!!


Thanks for looking!


Dream Valley Challenges THINGS W/WINGS  - Bambi
Little Red Wagon – charms   - Minnie Mouse
Crafting For All Seasons – Things w/wings   - Bambi
Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges  animals   - Bambi
Divas By Design (only 2 entries) – anything BUT a card  -  Both
Paper Pretties – embellish  -  Both
Cute Card Thursday – Handmade Embellishments  - Both
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog (enter up to 10 challenges) – anything goes
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  anything BUT a card  - Both
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                     
A Gem of A Challenge – Favorite color combo  -  Minnie

10 comments:

Lisa :) said...

These are sooooo adorable!! I saw them linked on a few challenge blogs and just had to stop by as I love all things Disney!

JanR said...

Very cool! I especially like the Bambi one. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Shary said...

Lovely projects! Thanks for joining us at CCT.xx

Shary said...

Lovely projects! Thanks for joining us at CCT.xx

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Love this badge too! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our next challenge which starts this coming Friday [May 23rd].

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Two more cute badges and what a cute dress! Thanks for joining us again at Simply Create Too.

Hugs, Melissa DT

Molecraft said...

Fabulous projects! ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

Fab Projects and Design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Jaine Drake said...

These are super cute. They make great gifts. Thanks for entering them into the Sarah Hurley challenge.

Claire Newcombe said...

Very cute, and you have lots of patience to place those little gems so perfectly LOL!
Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's challenge