Thursday, May 1, 2014

badge holders for work

I have been making badge holders for work...Originally I was wanting to make just one for me, but when I went on line and saw how much people were charging I decided perhaps I needed to make more than one and sell them...SOOOO....I did!  I've sold six so far plus at least three more tomorrow.  Three of these were made by request.  Something tells me the Bronco ones may not last long either!!  LOL  I've been selling them for $10 each.  They have the pull out thing so I can stretch my badge to the door card scanner and the rotating lobster claw clasp instead of the dumb belt clip.  :)

The two owl and two bronco ones were made with a Craft Cover Button Kit.  The music note one was given to me to make one for someone, it did belong to a magnetic badge holder that had broke.  I made the danglies for the three using different beads.  I added the gems to the snap part of the badge holder.





 

AN ADDED NOTE...THE TWO BRONCO BADGES SOLD BEFORE 7:30AM...

Thanks for looking!


Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Up In The Air/Things that can fly
Inky Impressions Challenges – Anything Goes
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Things W/Wings  
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes   
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Mixed Media Anything Goes Altered Art only 
Crafty Creations #262 Anything but a card 



6 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW these are awesome ... aren't you clever! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Moira Gray said...

These are gorgeous. love the little owls, they are my fav.

Thanks for joining us at Rhedds Creative Spirit.

Moira DT xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

These are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is so clever and I really like the variety of your designs. Good luck with the sales. I can see why people would snap these up. Thanks for joining our Up in the Air/Things That Can Fly Challenges at Craft your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Well now these are wonderful creations...I never would have thought of creating such a thing. They are just lovely and good for you for being creative and practical too. Love them.

Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your passion - Up in the Air Challenge.

Lynn, CYP DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

such a beautiful project - thank you for sharing over at EE this month x