Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday Guest DT

This fortnight I have the opportunity to be a Guest over at Top Tip Tuesday.  There is a great style we are all making called a "Buckle Card".  Can you see my buckle?  The froggie is on it.  The directions I followed were from the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.  The only problem is, I didn't want a 6 x 6 card, I wanted it a half inch smaller (squared)...so I guessed my way around.  LOL  My tip for you (since this is Top Tip Tuesday) would be to guess a lot better than I did!  LOL  I put my slot for the buckle way too far in.  So now when I open it, I can't get the buckle back where it belongs.  I didn't know that until after I applied the image.  Oh, that reminds me - TTT is being sponsored this week by the wonderful Sami Stamps.  I selected for myself this image called Protective Fairy.  I used papers from Scrabooks Gone Digital.  I had fun adding the flowers, even the ribbon roses.  I also added some gems, cheese cloth and  a brown bow.  I wasn't exactly sure how well the purple was going to go with the green and brown, but I like how it turned out!!  This was a fun project to do since I is my first buckle card.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: