Monday, April 28, 2014

God Made Us Friends

Ohh, I simply HAD HAD HAD to make somthing so I could use my new stick pins. :) I got the tops and bottoms from Ebay - TEA POTS!! I love these!! I have a co-worker who is a tea aficionado, she has been asking me to make more cards with tea stuff on it. LOL So, here is my first using my fun stick pins! Yay! I used the adorable pre-colored image called "Theres a Fairy In My Tea" from The Paper Shelter.  I created the sentiment and will share it with you.  I used some pearls, flower ribbon, lace, ribbon, several different types of flowers and some glittery leaves.  The extra butterflies were actually from the image itself - enlarged.  Super fun!!





Thanks for looking!


Dream Valley Challenges add a sentiment
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) add some ribbon
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge – anything goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog (up to 3 entries) – use your favorite color combo
Scribble & Scrap Blog & Challenge (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges (up to 3 entries) – Up In The Air/Things that can fly
Crafting For All Seasons – Ribbons and Lace
Sisterhood Of Crafters (no more than 3 entries) – Things W/Wings
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries)uplifting
Simply Create Too (enter up to 3 times) –  use at least 2 layers

13 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Adorable image on a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Abundant Blessings, Carole

miniheather said...

great card love colours and image is so cute

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Adorable image and fabulous design! Great job Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

rachel taylor said...

love the card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Fabulous card! I love all your embellishments. The image is so cute and I like how you've coloured her :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card! Love cute image and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion. hugs, Helena

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Gorgeous card! Love your design, stick pin and sentiment. Fabulous work. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Things with Wings" challenge.

Barbara Thompson said...

OMG! Another adorable card and LOVE those tea pot stick pins!!!! Thanks again for Playing at Simply Create Too!

Cornelia W said...

This is just gorgeous - I love your flower arrangements! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope you join our next challenge too.

Diane
DT Member

Irene Watson said...

love your card-very sweet image!Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew girlie challenge. Irene DT XX

Wildfire said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! :)

Petya DT

sammi said...

Beautiful card. Love all the added details. Where do you buy those pearl stems? I love them! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Favorite Colors" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.