Monday, April 7, 2014

123 With Incy Wincy Designs

This week at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge theme is to use 3 of something, 2 of something, 1 of something.  We have a wonderful sponsor joinging us - Sassy Studio Designs!!!!  For my project I went with the ever so sassy "Steampunk Sassy - Vivian".  I love all the Steampunk images from the shop!!  For my 321 I used 3 clockwork cogs, 2 flowers and 1 bow.  I colored the image using chalk and a Copic E00 for the skin tone.  I also added some burlap and some gems.



Thanks for looking!


Pile It On – feminine
Paper Crafting Journey – Anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks – Color a stamped image (digi or rubber)
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) – recipe = 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Just Keep On Creating – Anything Goes                     
 

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

She certainly means business, I love the main image and the way you have coloured her in. Love this card.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating :)